I’d like to announce our new online advertising for small businesses service, Finder.
Politicians and business leaders frequently speak about the fact that around half UK businesses are not on the web and losing out on the ability to promote themselves there. We know from our own experience that owners of small business are often put off by the cost and perceived complexity of creating a website. So we thought we would do something to help.
Finder.pm is a website made up of individual business profiles. Individual businesses subscribe to the website and have a page of their own content to promote their business. Their name, logo, phone number, email address, website, social media links and a description of their business.
It’s quick and easy to sign up, there’s no set up fee and the service costs £3.65 per month. For that you get:
- A page of your content. No ads for other businesses or crosslinks, just some Finder navigation at the bottom of the page.
- A unique web address in the format finder.pm/yourbusiness
- A page that’s structured to be easy for search engines like Google to find.
- Your page delivered to potential customers when they are searching for your products and services.
- A low monthly price of £3.65
Finder gives you powerful promotion tool for your business for the same price as a premium coffee or pint of beer each month.
Online advertising for small businesses
Because the Finder website is optimised for search, people are more likely to find your page when searching for the services you offer. Your advertising is powerful and focused by leveraging the advanced search of Google, Bing and other search engines.
If you want your business to “Be Found”, sign up with Finder. We will be launching in early 2016